Founded in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women is the largest grassroots Republican women's organization in the country with tens of thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation.
Building leaders, energizing communities and keeping America strong, NFRW empowers women from all backgrounds in the political process and provides a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Our objectives are to:
- Inform the public through political and legislative education, training and activity;
- Recruit, train and elect Republican candidates;
- Protect the integrity of our electoral process;
- Promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party;
- Unite and facilitate cooperation among the state and club organizations; and,
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.