NATIONAL FEDERATION OF REPUBLICAN WOMEN (NFRW)
Founded in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women is the largest grassroots Republican women's organization in the country with tens of thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation.
Building leaders, energizing communities and keeping America strong, NFRW empowers women from all backgrounds in the political process and provides a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Our objectives are to:
- Inform the public through political and legislative education, training and activity;
- Recruit, train and elect Republican candidates;
- Protect the integrity of our electoral process;
- Promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party;
- Unite and facilitate cooperation among the state and club organizations; and,
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
California Federation of Republican Women (CFRW)
The California Federation of Republican Women (CFRW) provides an avenue of political involvement for women who share the Republican philosophy. We possess a unique mixture of older and younger members who together, provide a winning combination of experience and innovation. Our vast membership numbers, national network and strong finances allow us to exercise independence over our programs and projects. We are indeed a unique organization.
CFRW is affiliated with the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) the largest all-women political organization in the world! Our strength comes from diversity of opinion, culture and experience and our power from our grassroots political activism.
CFRW continues to build a better tomorrow by offering women in California an active organization in which to participate, as volunteers or professionals, at every level of government.